Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality money transfer service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: +44 02077326383
- By Post: 82 Peckham High Street, London, England, SE15 5ED
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter/email acknowledging receipt of your complaint on the same day of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure. If you have complained in person or on call, we will try to resolve and reach resolution the same day.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint on the same day, then we will further investigate your complaint. This will normally involve finding details of your complaint, reviewing your matter by speaking to the member of staff who interacted with you.
- We will respond to you within 15 days or in 35 day in exceptional circumstances with our Final Response which may be a redress offer or remedial action.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint. For further information, you should contact the Financial Ombudsman Service on:
FOS will not charge you any fee for making a complaint and if you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still bring legal proceedings. In addition, please note that disputes may also be submitted for online resolution via the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform accessible at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr